to life extraordinary products & solutions
Quality at Pontika Aerotech is “OUR BRAND PROMISE” accomplished through our Quality Policy and Quality Control processes/procedures starting from procurement through product shipment and delivery.
- Plant designed with “Quality and Safety at the Core”
- Compliance to BAMA Guidelines
- Emphasis on Total Quality Management (TQM) and cGMP practices
- 100% compliance with domestic and international regulatory standards
- Well defined processes governed through Standard Operating Procedures “SOP”
- FRD to continuously improve product performance leveraging the latest technologies and evolving marketplace
- All manufacturing equipment fabricated with SS 316L as per cGMP requirements
- Separation of man and material movement to eliminate possibility of cross-contamination
Quality Control laboratory is an independent department, which is well-equipped with the latest Analytical equipment including high-end (HPLC, GC MS, AAC, UV-VIS, FTIR etc.). Products are released after ensuring Physico-Chemical, Olfactory, Micro, Heavy metals, Insecticides & Pesticides requirement of Domestic as well as International Standards (as applicable).